Friday, July 6, 2007

Adding labels

I've spent some time today adding labels to the blog. (Once an indexer, always an indexer.) Scroll down to see the list of labels in the sidebar at right, then click a label to see related posts. I've got more than 200 posts on this blog, so I may not have applied the labels to everything that needs them, but it's a work in progress. Feel free to let me know if I've missed something.

Some notes:


  • The sailing label is (in theory) on posts about sailing rather than posts about hurricanes. I can understand your confusion on this issue when it comes to this particular blog, but I tried to separate the two. See the katrina and hurricanesother labels if you want storm stuff.
  • The unschoolingtoday label is for my monthly "What unschooling looked like today" posts. These come out approximately mid-month.
  • I think the entertainments, photos, and quotes labels are particularly fun. You get a real hodge-podge with those.



Send label suggestions if you expected to find something and didn't! Enjoy!

No comments: