Saturday, June 10, 2006
I'm going to be a grandmother!
Okay, sort of, but I couldn't resist the shock value of that title. :-)
Nephew-son Jerry and his wonderful wife Cori called today to let us know they are expecting a little one on or around February 7, 2007. (02-07-2007 would make a cool birthdate, wouldn't it?) So far, Cori is feeling good. The doctor does have her taking pren-a-tal, that same mystery drug they put me on when I was pregnant with MJ. (Prenatal vitamins, really, but the label on my bottle only said "Prenatal", and poor Jerry, who suddenly found himself at 17 living in a house turned upside down by baby plans, asked one day what the pren-a-tal was for.)
We're totally tickled and can't wait to welcome our new grandniece-daughter or grandnephew-son.
Nephew-son Jerry and his wonderful wife Cori called today to let us know they are expecting a little one on or around February 7, 2007. (02-07-2007 would make a cool birthdate, wouldn't it?) So far, Cori is feeling good. The doctor does have her taking pren-a-tal, that same mystery drug they put me on when I was pregnant with MJ. (Prenatal vitamins, really, but the label on my bottle only said "Prenatal", and poor Jerry, who suddenly found himself at 17 living in a house turned upside down by baby plans, asked one day what the pren-a-tal was for.)
We're totally tickled and can't wait to welcome our new grandniece-daughter or grandnephew-son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
WOW! Congratulations!!
Randi
I think this makes me a GG!!!!
Post a Comment