Tuesday, May 9, 2006
Random details -- with 5/11 updates!!
The name of the volleyball team is Hot Sauce. Their uniforms (t-shirts) are red.
No foal yet. This may mean bad news. They're going to do an ultrasound and see.
Update: The foal is alive! Ultrasound indicates he's got a couple more weeks to "cook."
No word from Chloe yet. This probably means good news. I'm calling her tomorrow to be sure.
Update: No one is answering the kids' phone at Summerhill, so I have left a message for and sent an e-mail to her houseparent. I also put a Howler (scolding) into snail-mail yesterday -- I know Chloe will read that!
Mezza is completely recovered from her surgery, and her hair is growing back in. Man, did I ever say that the lump was benign? Well, it was. Yay!
We are totally hooked on House, M.D. We recommend renting the DVDs for the first season and having a House marathon. Great cinema!
Beta software is the bane of my existence. (Tough day at work today.)
Frank got our fence rebuilt! It blew down in a windstorm a while back.
I miss Jaffa Cakes!! (Ah -- turns out the ones I *really* love are McVities Jaffa Cake Bars. Looks like I can get a 5-pack on eBay for about $14. Or maybe not.)
No foal yet. This may mean bad news. They're going to do an ultrasound and see.
Update: The foal is alive! Ultrasound indicates he's got a couple more weeks to "cook."
No word from Chloe yet. This probably means good news. I'm calling her tomorrow to be sure.
Update: No one is answering the kids' phone at Summerhill, so I have left a message for and sent an e-mail to her houseparent. I also put a Howler (scolding) into snail-mail yesterday -- I know Chloe will read that!
Mezza is completely recovered from her surgery, and her hair is growing back in. Man, did I ever say that the lump was benign? Well, it was. Yay!
We are totally hooked on House, M.D. We recommend renting the DVDs for the first season and having a House marathon. Great cinema!
Beta software is the bane of my existence. (Tough day at work today.)
Frank got our fence rebuilt! It blew down in a windstorm a while back.
I miss Jaffa Cakes!! (Ah -- turns out the ones I *really* love are McVities Jaffa Cake Bars. Looks like I can get a 5-pack on eBay for about $14. Or maybe not.)
Labels:
babies,
summerhill,
volleyball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Marjie!
I'm so glad you're working with horses now. It seems to suit you so well. Next time we meet, we should go riding together. Are you English or Western? I was English when I was your age but now I like Western. Keep it up!
Post a Comment