Phase 1: Cut
Before
During
After
Phase 2: Dye
During
After
Phase 3: Cosplay
Kyo


Chloe Kyo
Being the log and writings of the Daring Krewe of the good ship Zombie Princess... .


"The greatest expression
of rebellion is joy."
— Joss Whedon
"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that
he is someone today."
— Stacia Taus
"Every day is a
once-in-a-lifetime adventure."
— Frank Maier
"Autodidacts are the shiznit."
— Chloe Maier
Cap'n Franko
KreweQueen Ronnie
Majestic MJ
ZombieFaerie Chloe
Remote Krewe: Chiara K-Dogg

Quote Zone
"Noah's ark is a problem." — River in "Firefly"
Hey!
Say "Yes!" to your kids!
Why the Zombie Princess?
"Sit right back and you'll hear a tale..."
Full list of unschooling content
Some highlights:
Why Kids Don't Need School
"...they haven't needed school to develop the skills valued by school."
Accepting Kids As They Are
The why and the struggle
On Enjoying Teenagers
It's easy!
Unschooling in Difficult Times
Our weather as of the time shown:

23 comments:
Yes! Chloe, you were so right about going short.
So cute!!
Wow! Very different look!
Looks adorable on her! Can't wait to see #2 & #3....
OMG adorable!!
I meant "Very manga."
Mangalicious! Animagnetic!
She looks awesome! Love the color!
Awesome. My son was Naruto for a while ( its in my blog). I wish I was brave to do lots of fun stuff with my hair!!!
So fabulous!! Love it!
WOW, Chloe! The transformation is amazing!! Fantastic impression. You definitely got the right idea!
Que guapa!
Love the short hair on Chloe! That cut is adorable... It looks fantastic!
Love it! She could be a Weasley too!
Oooh, Ooh, and now the color! yay! Awesome color too!
What a cute transformation! Love it!
Wow! Looks great!!
It looks amazing!
My gosh, it looks so great!! I'm so glad she chose Kyo... we had so many discussions about him while she was here. <33
I hope you have an awesome time at the convention! I can't wait until I have a chance to go to one. ;3
Wow. I would never have had the guts to do somthing like that. She looks great!!
It's just awesome. I love the color!
So kawaii!
Awesome--love the whole look!
Post a Comment