
1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are chocolate syrup and ice cream! (Okay, yes, I admit it: My first thought was "tequila and strawberries.")
2. Nature often amazes me.

3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is oblivious. (And now I'm going right over to Janet's blog to find out where this came from!)
4. Take equal parts fun, trust, and freedom, mix it all together and voilà! You have unschooling!

5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow sweet peas and sugar snap peas.


6. Life is best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading something that has nothing to do with computers, tomorrow my plans include a day without obligations, and Sunday, I want to do laundry and help the crew of the Don Quixote cut their dock lines!











5 comments:
I really enjoyed your post. Great answers and wonderful graphics to back them up. Way to go.
Whoof!!! Woofenderful post. Come see how a dog fills these things in!
I'm a silly dog sometimes and I made a mistake on the message I left... the one above this one... it looks like it's from my Mom 'Bean, but it's from ME. BARK!!
terrfic answers! I especially like/agree with #'s 4 & 6. :)
Have a terrific weekend! ~M~
Hope you have a great weekend, man, that boating family :) sounds sweet to me!
Post a Comment