Friday, September 23, 2005

WAHOO!

Fabulous squall came thru. We went on deck in Gore-tex & shorts to let it pound us. Loved it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya All, or Hi Yawl!
Great to get back on site and read what you've been up to, and we were thrilled and disbelieving to get your phone message. What unbelievable luck to still be afloat.
A request. Make a note in your blogs of just where you are so we can keep track.
Mexico was just fabulous, and when we're all in touch again I'll tell you all about my escatalogical experience, or getting sprayed with cow shit in the open air car. We called it "Caca de Vaca".
You sound like old timers at the cruising experience already, and I'm proud of all of you. Stay safe, and may the wind be always at your back.
Love to all, Cherie

Anonymous said...

GPS geeks request 10 digit grid, or lat longs... for you civilians ;-)

Jerry

Anonymous said...

Just a note to let everyone know that Veronica called about 2PM Washington time to talk with Heather at the house in Everett. Heather reports that Veronica is a tad seasick but riding it out. And all of them assured me this morning by phone that they were safe up the bayou and out of harm's way. V will call me at 9AM Sat and I'll post a note what she says then!! (I hope she can get thru!!!) Mom aka Mary