Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday fill-in



1. So, Frank, are we going out to dinner tonight or what?

2. A new adventure is what's up ahead.

3. I love to do too many things to list them all here.

4. I suppose Glenn Beck is a human... of some sort.

5. I walk a happy path.

6. Joy is the true elixir of life! Drink up!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a date with Frank and then some time with Shawn and Gus, tomorrow my plans include doing as little as possible, and Sunday, I want to help the Seahaws beat the Cardinals—oh crud, I used the wrong color for this FF—and prep the house for the Monday return of girls and Mayers!

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

Yes, yes, I'm doing my Complaint-free Friday penance for that Glenn Beck remark! Here it is:

I am grateful for:
1. Jon Stewart and Keith Olbermann.
2. Color.
3. Blogging.

Unknown said...

Seaheehaws!